9T DUAL VIEW
9T DUAL VIEW
More legroom and the exit option in both seating directions enable even safer and more efficient application of the machine. Up to 9 tons of payload not only offers plenty of materials handling per trip, but is also optionally supported by a power engine, which noticeably increases the tractive force and power. Additional safety features complete the power: Hill-hold function, seat belt monitoring and many other highlights think before anything can even happen.
Swivelling operator's seat with plenty of legroom
- The new rotating seat offers extensive legroom and space for the operator. He can move freely and can still turn the seat while sitting, without restrictions.
Seat belt monitoring with start release
- The seat belt monitoring system signals visually and acoustically if an attempt is made to start the machine when the operator is not wearing a seat belt. The additional start release prevents start-up in this case.
- The safety during operation is increased once again and improper starting is thus prevented.
Fold-down armrest for entry and exit from both sides
- The right armrest of the control panel, including the joystick, can be folded up and down. It thus allows entry and exit from both sides, even when the seat is turned towards the skip.
- This saves valuable time for the operator, so that he does not have to turn the seat again after loading to get out.
- More power, more bite. With the larger engine, you immediately feel the increased power during all work and on the road.
- The Power version offers additional power to cope with even the most difficult terrain.
- Even on gradients in fully loaded condition, the machine has no problems maintaining its high tractive force and acceleration.
- The integrated hill-hold function prevents the machine from rolling back when at standstill, as soon as the foot is taken off the gas pedal.
- The machine is braked automatically and secured against rolling back.
9T DUAL VIEW Specifications
Amber & Green Beacons
Wheel Nut Indicators
Rear View Camera
270 AI Camera System
Forward Facing Camera
VCAS Proximity Sensors
Which Dumper Is Right