SSO Support Page
SSO or Single Sign On is a feature that enables you to access all Ardents digital platforms with just one set of login details.
No, your Ardent InSite login details will give you access to everything.
From the 14th April, your Site Manager login details will have been replaced with your current InSite login details. Use your current InSite login details to gain access to Site Manager.
If you don’t know or have forgotten your InSite password, you can reset it by clicking on the ‘Lost Password’ link here: https://www.ardenthire.com/insite/
Access to Ardent InSite information is administered by your companies 'superuser' or your Ardent account manager. For more information, contact your account manager.
Site Manager is a subscription based service and requires prior approval to gain access. SSO will only allow you seamlessly access Site Manager if you have been set up by our specialist support team. To find out more, please contact your Ardent account manager or contact: email@example.com.
By default, your Ardent InSite login details will give you access to all areas of the Ardents Digital Platform (permission based). When you reach any login page for any Ardent digital service, simply use your InSite username & password. This includes the following systems:
Ardent InSite - Ardent InSite is a digital back-office solution helping customers administer every aspect of their hire online, and with total transparency. Dashboard and key functions include:
- Ordering facility (place rental orders online, specify configurations, save delivery addresses/times/hire durations)
- Manage My Fleet (view entire rental fleet location in real time at street level, access LOLER and PDI certificates, download Proof of Delivery (POD) documents, offhire equipment, raise service calls)
- Track My Delivery (‘Uber’ style delivery and collection tracker with map, eta monitoring, driver details, photos to support damage claim/charges and rating feedback)
- Invoice Management (live view, querying and download current, overdue and paid invoices)
- Damage Notification Management (live view, querying and download current notifications)
- Service Calls Tracker (same principle as Track My Delivery)
- Ardent TV (multi-language familiarisation, operation and maintenance video tutorials to educate operators thus reducing call-outs and machine downtime – certificate provided on completion)
- My LOLERS (colour-coded LOLER certificates ordered by date of expiry with email alert ahead of expiry and notification to stand down equipment if LOLER expires)
- Carbon credit certificate download
Site Manager - Site Manager is a cloud-based, digital telematics platform that helps customers to optimise their hires by improving productivity, reducing costs and reducing risks. The system provides real-time information to equipment users where safety thresholds are breached or where machine warnings are ignored. This enables immediate corrective action to be taken, thus saving lives and protecting equipment from damage. Site Manager includes a comprehensive analytics module enabling users to track safety and machine performance.
Ardent TV - Access multi-language familiarisation, operation and maintenance video tutorials to educate operators thus reducing call-outs and machine downtime – certificate provided on completion.
The Ardent App - All in one operator app to track deliveries & collections, access machine certification, ability to report breakdowns and defects, and perform daily checks.