Service is what sets Ardent apart from the rest of the industry, adding value at every stage, from single assets to long term, multi-machine contracts. We’re proud to do things differently, changing the drop-off-and-collect culture into one of genuine customer support throughout your hire.
We never forget that you have many options for your plant hire, and that we will only get your business if we deserve to. That’s why we constantly strive to go above and beyond, exceeding your expectations to provide a superior service full of innovative ideas that make a real difference to your business.
It’s in our DNA
Service is embodied in everything we do, at every level of the business, and is even reflected in the name we chose for our company. Ardent is strong and eager. It’s enthusiastic and passionate. It can even be zealous in its pursuit of the very best. These are all characteristics that sum up the fresh and positive approach in which every member of our team interacts with every member of yours.
The four pillars of Ardent service
Ardent’s game changing service is built on four pillars, which form both the founding principles of our company and our promise to each and every customer.
- One of the largest, youngest and best specified fleets in the UK
- The largest choice of telehandlers in the country
- Nationwide coverage from 14 depots, with a large, modern transport fleet
- Guaranteed next day delivery on all orders placed by 1pm
- Dependable new machines that reduce downtime from breakdowns
- Rapid response from our own large service team if breakdowns do occur
- Priority access to the 350 strong JCB service team as their largest customer in Western Europe
- iPad delivery and collection processing with a <0.5% query rate
- Highly experienced, knowledgeable experts throughout the company
- Innovative, strategic solutions based on in-depth industry understanding
- Experienced hire desks and single-point-of-contact account managers
- Industry leading technology for easy online ordering and account tracking
- A modern fuel-efficient fleet to lower your costs and your carbon footprint
- All equipment Tier 4 compliant across the network
- Innovative telematics to track and improve efficiency on site
- Paperless processing with real time updates to your head office
Ardent is shortlisted for Health, Safety & Wellbeing at the 2020 Highways UK Intelligent Infrastructure Awards
Ardent Hire Solutions is delighted to announce that it has been shortlisted for a leading health...