Operated Plant You Can Rely On
Ardent is excited to announce its entry into the operated plant hire market. Customers now have a choice of both self-drive and operated hire options, thus providing you with a one-stop shop for all your plant hire requirements.
The new service includes a dedicated operated hires support team to co-ordinate the arrival of equipment and operators and to ensure that any issues are dealt with promptly.
Details of our operated offering:
- Ardent has partnered with leading suppliers of operators to provide a comprehensive operated plant package that has full geographical coverage of the UK.
- One stop shop for plant and operator with a combined hourly rate.
- Dedicated operated hires team in place to co-ordinate the arrival of equipment and operators and to ensure that any issues are dealt with promptly.
- Operator will be fully verified and familiarised in the equipment before arriving on site. We use Ardent TV to do this which provides familiarisation on all Ardent equipment. At the end of the awareness session, operators are required to complete a short multiple-choice test whereupon they are awarded a familiarisation certificate. Certificates are valid for 6 months after which operators are required to complete the awareness again. Note that all Ardent’s operators will be competent and will hold the necessary certifications including familiarisation, occupational health surveillance and any other certificates required in the customer’s skills specification.
- Operators are trained in the use of Ardent TV Site Support which enables simple maintenance tasks to be conducted by the operator without the need for a service callout. This saves money and reduces downtime for the customer.
- Where appropriate, operators are trained how to use equipment safely and efficiently to minimise alerts from Ardent’s multi-award winning Site Manager.
- All timesheets are available on Ardent’s customer portal, InSite, which provides a single reference point whilst simplifying administration and reducing processing time and delays.
- We offer a no quibble operator exchange policy. Clearly if there are issues on site we prefer to try to resolve these first. However, at the end of the day if the customer is unhappy with the operator for whatever reason we will be pleased to exchange them.
- Where we are given sufficient notice we will always try to get your equipment to you on site the day before the hire is due to start. This enables you to hit the ground running when your operator arrives the next day. Remember that you can track the delivery and collection of your equipment as it happens either on the Ardent app or on our customer portal, Ardent InSite.
- Ardent trades under CPA terms & conditions.