Over the last 4 years, we have implemented one of the largest investment programs in the UK plant hire sector. We have invested heavily in our fleet and depots amounting to over quarter of a BILLION pounds. This investment includes expansion of our fleet, expansion of our depot network and renewal of our current fleet, resulting in Ardent offering the latest and one of the youngest fleets in the industry. Over the years we have accomplished many major milestones including:
- Having the largest annual investment program in the plant hire industry over the last 4 years
- Continuing to be the largest JCB telehandler customer in Western Europe year after year
- Fastest Manitou roto telehandler growth from any plant hire company in 2019
- Becoming Hitachi's biggest UK excavator customer in 2019
- Working with Thwaites to consolidate and update our entire fleet and introduce advance telematics to the dumper market
In order to support our investment program, we have invested in logistics, infrastructure, technology and innovations. This investment process is anchored by rigorous discipline in capital allocation, research excellence, development of technology and in corporate social responsibility.
- Senior Management
- Our Values
- Open Account
- Ardent in Action
- COVID-19 UPDATES
- Carbon Policy
Ardent is delighted to have been shortlisted at this year's 2021 Building Innovation Awards in five...