< 15:30 - 11/05/2020 UPDATE >
< 11:02 - 27/03/2020 UPDATE >
To all customers,
The health, safety and wellbeing of our colleagues, customers and communities has always been our priority. Since the outbreak of the Covid-19 virus we have closely followed the advice of Government and have implemented appropriate actions to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Following this week’s announcement from the Prime Minister we believe the responsible approach is to scale back our services. From Monday 30th March until further notice we will be scaling back our operations to support essential hire and breakdown requests.
Who can I contact for any requirements?
In keeping with Government guidelines, we have arranged for colleagues in key central functions to work from home, therefore our Hire Desk and Customer Service teams remain fully operational and can be contacted in the usual way via our National Hire number 03333 202 555 or via the usual email address that you use to contact us electronically.
What do I do if I want to suspend or off-hire any machines due to the ongoing crisis?
Please contact our National Hire Desk on the number above. During this crisis period we are accepting hire suspension requests but would ask that machines stay on site under your insurance. At this time, we have limited capacity to collect equipment given the volume of suspension and off-hire requests that we are receiving. Where there is no alternative but to collect equipment, we ask that you respect CPA terms and conditions and provide at least seven working days’ notice of off-hire or suspension and that we are granted full access to site.
All our equipment is fitted with telematics which will continue to be monitored and charges will be levied if equipment is used while suspended. Regrettably, while equipment hires are suspended, we will not be able to provide field support.
The situation we are all facing is unprecedented, and these measures are not being taken lightly, however, all of us have a responsibility to support the Government in its efforts to control the spread of this virus.
We will keep you updated on further developments.
Thank you for your understanding.
Jeremy Fish, Chief Executive Officer
< 10:23 - 24/03/2020 UPDATE >
To all customers,
All Ardent machines are prepared to the highest Ready 4 Rent (R4R) standards. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all machines are undergoing an even more stringent cleaning regime to ensure the upmost safety to all operators.
All our sites remain open and fully operational, and we have taken additional precautions to protect our customers and our workforce. This includes increased cleaning and disinfection, screening and restricted access for visitors, and the availability of personal protective equipment.
At the highest level, we have implemented the following to ensure every machine we supply is safe for you to use:
- All our depots have implemented daily deep cleaning routines.
- All machines are thoroughly wiped down with anti-bacterial wipes pre delivery.
- All machines are thoroughly sprayed with anti-bacterial disinfectant pre delivery.
- All door handles, steering columns, joysticks, seats, levers and switches are scrubbed down pre delivery.
- All our drivers to wear a new pair of disposable gloves for every delivery.
- All our drivers to maintain a 2m distance with all customers.
- All our drivers to sign for machines on our customers behalf to avoid touching tablet surfaces.
- Full PDI’s to be completed by service engineers in appropriate PPE.
- Access to LOLER certificates (where necessary) available via our free Ardent APP to avoid additional paperwork being shared.
- To reduce contact, we are offering all our customers free unlimited access to online machine familiarisation via Ardent TV. All customers will be able to receive certified familiarisations of the machines they use remotely via our Familiarisation platform.
- Where possible, we are resolving customer issues remotely using virtual tools and technologies to minimise visits for our employees and our customers. Free unlimited access to Site Support videos via Ardent TV will be made available to all customer to enable common issues to be fixed by operators, reducing the need for Engineers to visit sites.
Thank you for your continued partnership as we navigate through the coming weeks. Ardent is committed to providing a safe environment for our customers, their families and the communities in which we operate. We encourage you to contact your account manager if you have any additional questions or concerns.
- Senior Management
- Our Values
- Open Account
- Ardent in Action
- COVID-19 UPDATES
- Carbon Policy
Driving Construction Excellence: Unveiling the Advantages of Ardent Hire's Site Manager Telematics System
In the dynamic realm of construction, where precision and efficiency are paramount, Ardent Hire's...