Transport Planner - Enfield
At Ardent Hire Solutions, we have one of the largest and youngest fleets in the UK, including over 7,500 assets worth over £150m, with an industry leading team that has received investment of £250m to expand our depots and enhance our fleet. Our values passion, pace and performance drive us as individuals and as a team. We are looking for diverse team members that share the same values and strive to be the best they can possibly be. Ardent are members of the Women into Construction group and actively encourage applications as part of this commitment.
One of the many reasons we are the UK’s premier hire company is our focus on our people as they ultimately make the difference in our service to our customers.
We are currently looking for a Transport Planner to operate from our Enfield location.
This role is responsible for planning tours and scheduling drivers using Transport Planning tools to maximise efficiency, control costs and meet agreed SLA/KPI’s. It also includes managing external resource levels to ensure that customer demand, collections and haulage recovery costs are balanced.
Ideally, you will possess:
- Experience in a similar role either within plant hire or logistics
- Minimum GCSE Grade C or equivalent in English Language
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- The ability to work within a team to deliver exceptional customer service
You will be able to demonstrate the following behaviours:
- Resilient in dealing with changes in priorities, juggling a number of activities and continues to be effective
- The ability to work effectively in teams
- The ability to generate alternative approaches to problems
- The ability to identify and manage the best resources to effectively deliver plans
In return we will give you:
- A competitive annual salary dependent upon experience
- Inclusion in the company bonus scheme
- Up to 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- An additional days leave on your birthday
- The experience of working with the A-Team
If the above sounds perfect for you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to response to all applications however due to the large numbers we receive, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.