Mobile Fitter - Enfield
At Ardent Hire Solutions, we have one of the largest and youngest fleets in the UK, including over 7,500 assets worth over £150m, with an industry leading team that has received investment of £250m to expand our depots and enhance our fleet. Our values passion, pace and performance drive us as individuals and as a team. We are looking for diverse team members that share the same values and strive to be the best they can possibly be. Ardent are members of the Women into Construction group and actively encourage applications as part of this commitment.
One of the many reasons we are the UK’s premier hire company is our focus on our people as they ultimately make the difference in our service to our customers.
We are currently recruiting for a Mobile Fitter to work out of our Enfield Depot who will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a wide range of plant rental machines from 1.5T Mini Diggers to 20T Excavators, Dumpers, Rollers and Telescopic Handlers. The repairs and maintenance are generally conducted at customer sites.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A qualified diesel mechanic
- NVQ Level 2/3 in Plant Maintenance
- In possession of a full, valid Driving Licence with no more than 3 points
- Able to demonstrate a full and varied knowledge of plant machinery
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Having a CSCS card would be an advantage
- Good spoken and written English
You will be able to demonstrate the following behaviours:
- Resilient in dealing with changes in priorities, juggling a number of activities and continues to be effective
- The ability to understand, analyse and articulate issues both simple and complex
- The ability to develop and apply appropriate skills
- The ability to generate alternative approaches to problems
In return we will give you:
- A competitive annual salary
- Inclusion in the company bonus scheme
- Up to 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- An additional days leave on your birthday
- The experience of working with the A-Team
If the above sounds perfect for you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to response to all applications however due to the large numbers we receive, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.