Night Driver - Bristol
At Ardent Hire Solutions, we have one of the largest and youngest fleets available, including over 7,000 assets worth over £150m, with an industry leading team that has received investment of £100m to expand our depots and enhance our fleet. Our values passion, pace and performance drive us as individuals and as a team. We are looking for diverse team members that share the same values and strive to be the best they can possibly be. Ardent are members of the Women into Construction group and actively encourage applications as part of this commitment.
We don’t just rent equipment, we’re solving the nation’s housing crisis, we’re regenerating the UK infrastructure, we even help film studios make blockbusters. We’re making a difference, not only in our industry but to the future of our country.
We are currently looking for a Night Driver to operate from our Bristol Depot from 6pm till 3am, 5 days a week.
Reporting to the Depot Manager, the job holder will be delivering a wide range of plant hire equipment to customers in a timely manner and acting as an ambassador for Ardent by providing an excellent service to our customers.
Ideally, you will possess:
- Good time keeping skills and self-motivated
- Driver DIGI Card
- LGV Licence category C + CE
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- The ability to speak and write a good standard of English
- Demonstrate a full and varied knowledge of all plant
- In possession of a full, valid Driving Licence with no more than 3 points
- An update to date CPC record (evidence will need to be provided)
You will be able to demonstrate the following behaviours:
- Resilient in dealing with changes in priorities, juggling a number of activities and continues to be effective
- The ability to work effectively in teams
- The ability to develop and apply appropriate skills
- The ability to generate alternative approaches to problems
In return we will give you:
- A competitive annual salary
- Inclusion in the company bonus scheme
- Up to 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- An additional days leave on your birthday
- The experience of working with the A-Team
If the above sounds perfect for you, please send your CV to email@example.com.
We aim to response to all applications however due to the large numbers we receive, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.